The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Clients must pre-pay for all services by phone. A member of our Guest Relations team will contact you to place a credit card on file. We are not accepting cash as a method of payment for services rendered, or for gratuity. Gratuities should be added via credit card when you pre-pay for your appointment.
- A flat $5 fee will be added to all appointments in light of enhanced cleaning and safety measures.
- We request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
- The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority! Clients must sign a waiver that indemnifies Posh Salon from any liability if they get sick.
- You may not bring guests of any kind, including children. We reserve the right to make exceptions based on compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
ON YOUR APPOINTMENT DAY:
- We are now offering shampoo and blow drying services again.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We’re operating on a very time-sensitive schedule to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization protocols, so it’s crucial that you arrive 15 minutes early.
- After you pull into the parking lot, call the salon at 757-253-7674 to check in by phone, then wait in your vehicle. When your stylist is ready for you, we will call you to come in.
- Please leave all personal articles such as jackets, purses, etc. at home or in your vehicle, to the extent possible.
- The governor is requiring all salon clients to wear a mask or face covering that covers your mouth and nose. Please have your mask on before you exit your vehicle and approach the salon. We recommend masks that loop around your ears, because they’re easiest for our stylists to work around.
- A member of our Guest Relations team will greet you outside of the salon door and you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands (sanitizer will be provided) and enter the salon. Your stylist will take you straight back to her station and get started on your service.
- Please observe social distancing measures by maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself, other clients, and staff members (other than your own stylist) at all times. We know you’re excited to see your stylist, but we ask that you please avoid all non-essential personal contact, including hugs, high-fives, giving gifts, etc.
- When your service is finished, your stylist will gather any products you wish to purchase. Our retail area is no longer self-serve, but our staff will gladly assist you! Products purchased will be charged to your credit card on file, and the receipt will be emailed.
- If you wish to pre-book your next appointment, you may either utilize our online booking service, or call the salon at 757-253-7674.
- For the safety of our clients and staff, we have one restroom open for guests.
- We do not offer services for children under the age of 10.
- Value-added services are available excluding hand massages. Spa services excluding facials will be available.
- Beverage services are available by request only. Please refrain from bringing any food into the salon.
Please call 757-253-7674 if you have any questions.
We look forward to serving you!
Signing this waiver states that I agree to the terms and conditions discussed above and that Posh Salon is not responsible if I become sick or ill.