Safe Luxury at Posh Salon
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Clients must place a credit card on file to book an appointment. Those who prefer a contactless checkout can pay via the card on file, or by downloading the SalonBiz app for free in the App Store.
- We require a minimum 24-hours notice for all cancellations to avoid incurring a 50% service fee. Clients who are experiencing signs or symptoms of illness should contact our Guest Relations team to reschedule without penalty.
- You may not bring guests of any kind, including children. We reserve the right to make exceptions based on compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
ON YOUR APPOINTMENT DAY:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We’re operating on a very time-sensitive schedule to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- You may now enter the salon to check-in and enjoy the new, safer seating options in our retail boutique. Hand sanitizer is available at check-in for your convenience.
- Clients who are fully vaccinated may enjoy the salon mask-free. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that non-vaccinated guests continue to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose at all times while in the salon.
- To the extent possible, please minimize the number of personal articles brought in, such as jackets, purses, etc.
- No outside food is permitted in the salon.
- Beverage service is available by request only; our staff is happy to serve you!
- For the safety of our clients and staff, we have one restroom open for guests.
- Please note, we are temporarily not offering services for children under the age of 10.
Please call 757-253-7674 if you have any questions.
We look forward to serving you!